Thursday, March 6, 2008

Trust

Do you have trust in God to help you with anything?

I really mean it.


Do we trust our friends more than our family?

Or do we not fully put our trust in God like we should?

Sometimes I do feel like this.

I am by NO MEANS PERFECT. Only Jesus IS PERFECT!!! :)

Proverbs 3:5-7- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." "Do not be wise in your own eyes;fear the Lord and shun evil."

So what does this verse mean to me?

I think it most certainly explains itself. We need to have confidence but first and foremost we must trust in God that He will help us and guide us in the way He wants us to go. Yes i agree, we should have confidence in ourselves because we are Christians, but let us not forget the one who gave HIS LIFE for us. That my friend is Jesus. He loved us so much, we should always put OUR TRUST in HIM!!! Also if we think we are making the right choices, let us think again. If you aren't used to asking God to help you the best choices in life, right now is the best time to start! He will make sure you are protected and you live a happy and successful life! When we are going through hardships, let us ask God for guidence in our situations and He will help us smooth everything out along the way. :)

I'm praying for you.

God loves you!

Until I write again, Lauren

No comments: